Making health and safety work for you.
A one day course for architects, engineers, construction clients, H&S consultants.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 came into force on April 6th this year. They apply to all building and construction work and apply to all members of the team, including the Client. There is no further option to appoint a CDM Coordinator. You can find yourself in breach of this law and facing criminal charges if you do nothing.
Time 9.30 till 16.30
Venue Stoke St Gregory Village Hall
Dates available Sept 18th; Oct 2nd; Oct 30th; Nov 13th
Your Tutor is a Chartered Civil Engineer and Chartered H&S Professional with experience in helping businesses to help themselves
Included with the course:
- Copies of the regulations and guidance
- Copies of industry guidance
- Hinkley opportunity preparation advice
- 3 months free advice/mentoring
- Membership of the SID local club for one year